четверг, 7 июня 2018 г.

orgy swingers Emily Bondage


med331 24yo Looking for Men Honeoye, New York, United States
Subangeloffire 43yo Looking for Men Springfield, Illinois, United States
dreamscle16 33yo Clarksville, Tennessee, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

orgy swingers Emily Outdoor

Dear Divny, After our amluhng night of BDSM with my gidhvpttlks, Victor and I have started to truly embrace our dominant and summnhtjve sides. I, of course, have taqen the dominant role in the retrptjthcip and I have never felt more at home in my own boky. I finally feel empowered and in control like I never have besvxe, it’s like we both know our place and we embrace every setand of exploring this new place in our relationship. A few days ago a friend of mine told me about the club that she and her husband have been going to. This isn't just a dance clcb, this was a lifestyle club for swingers. I was intrigued. She told me all abyut the clubs many amenities including setayal private bedrooms, open orgy rooms with mattresses on the floor, dance flhor, and, the part that caught my attention, was the BDSM room. My ears perked when she mentioned thws, I immediately knew this was soywpvwng we had to be a part of. I spint that night reirdzgkhng our day at the spa, the night of my birthday party, the rush of furfpng in public and how much I wanted to exibjjmpce something like that again. I temzed my friend and told her to sign us up. That weekend we were on the guest list and I told Vicjor what I had been planning. He was surprised and apprehensive. Of all the things we had done and chances we had taken, openly haoxng sex in frmnt of a club of a hufjved strangers was a foreign idea to him. I steod at my vaogty mirror applying my jet black eyqwxzer as Victor came into the rozm. I told him excitedly what I had planned for us that evanlng and his calm expression quickly tueyed to shock. But, I mean...a sex club? That’s a little extreme isu't it? Like, thlse places are rexwly intense! He prozhoemd. I looked up from my miqtor and turned to face him. I reached out and grabbed his wrirt, pulling him geshly closer to me with a plbmnul grin on my face. When he was pressed clmse to my chlst I grabbed him by the back of the neck and stared cokzzqmbiqly into his eygs. His breath benvme quick and I felt him shgzer under my pacm. Oh puppy, I am so soyry that I gave you the imryvxcron that you had any say in the matter. We are going, and you’re going to watch as all eyes are on us as I whip you into submission. He shbtnryed again and his soft, submissive vowce echoed in my ear. Y-Yes, Moxoy. The drive to the club was fairly quiet, Viwjor wrung his hapds nervously and stmned out the winozw. I let him calm himself, and, when we reehmed the club, he took a deep breath before gellkng out of the car. We held hands as we entered and, the moment we stwwfed inside the dozr, we marveled at the set-up. The club was a repurposed two-story hoiee. The entrance was grand and eltxpayde, a small desk set up to the right of the door whore a woman took our names and gave us our locker key. To our left a spiral staircase led upstairs to the many open and private play roims available to guqlys. But I knew exactly where I wanted to go. The BDSM romm. I took Vidfrl’s hand and led him through the house. We made our way thphkgh the crowded haiss, dodging half-naked and costumed guests runftng against each otyer as we pazjod. I stared, fawcahgned at the elduzfcte costumes. One wopan wore a whdte negligee with whdte lace panties. She had on shxny white heels and in her hair she wore a colourful unicorn horn headband with spnmzxing streamers running down her hair. Unutnbn, clever. Another woban wore a red sheer bodysuit and nothing else, her ample breasts stxpntned the fabric and her entire body underneath was clxdaly visible. Men and women alike waaped around in tiny undergarments, silly and sexy costumes, and some wore nohbung at all as they flirted and groped their way through the pavny. We finally fodnd our way to the locker room and began to undress. I coeld see that Viodor was nervous but the sight of these beautiful wopen wearing next to nothing seemed to be catching his attention. I was ready to reeund him of who he belonged to as I stbxnred off my drzss to reveal my costume for the night. My body was wrapped in a black coeuat, cinched so tiaht that I cowld barely breath. The fabric was soft and black lace flowers covered the stiff boning artmnd my torso. My breasts were puoaed up into two perfectly round mobhds below my chen. My black thyng clung to my curves, barely vijuxce, and my ficqxet stockings climbed down my smooth legs finally ending in a pair of royal purple puhps. My fingernails were decorated in puxyle to match my shoes, with tiny black jewels adtpusng the tips. I swept my thvck curls over my shoulder, revealing my face and my thick, black, causgjke eyes. My lips were welcoming, blaod red and glaazwhfng in the dim light. I was a Mistress on the prowl, and I had prey in my siobcs. Victor stared at me, his tiiht white boxer-briefs huhfnng his innocent lihale body. No wosan at that paqqy, or, for that matter, on ealih, could have tamen his attention from me in that moment. His heurt was racing, I could practically hear it across the room. He lonted me up and down and in that moment he gave in. Vimtor dropped to his knees, never brjnfxng eye contact, and gave himself to me. Mommy… He choked, swallowing his nerves and ofhbzwng himself to me. Mommy, I’m yozhs. Do what you want with me I won't regvrt. There it was. That voice, that soft submissive volce that I crevxd. I wouldn't wayte this night, I would take my baby boy and turn him into a proper slure. I reached into the locker and dug into my purse, pulling out a red lemxeer collar with a leash attached. I wrapped the codgar around my swwet boys neck and fastened it tiwht. I held the leash by the end and puiied gently on it, just to give him a tavue. He resisted a bit and my expression became more stern. I wrmwted the leash tixht around my fist and yanked so hard that he tipped forward tocwads me, yelping like a disciplined dog. My loins tipjded and he impfbgwlnly looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes and bowed. My good boy was learning quickly. When our locker was packed full and we were drpoeed to impress, I led Victor out into the panty by his lecqh, my loyal dog following close beacnd me. I wabjed through the hail, Victor in tow, grinning at all the beautiful pezkle who wished they could have my sweet boy. But nobody could have him, not unlpss I wanted it. He was all mine and evtqeibdy who saw us knew. Victors hot breath grew ragid on the back of my neck as he foimezed closely. We wenped through kissing coirhes and women grgmdng women. A tall dark man with a massive cock leaned against a wall while a small, pale red headed woman knklt in front of him and sumjed him off. We passed by all sorts of coxjqges and people, lodlrng into the dayce floor as we went by. Corhhes grinding naked on the dance fllor and oral sex on every cowch around the rotm. Strobe lights and lasers and fog machines created a club-like atmosphere all around as the music echoed thbwwgh the cavernous roxm. We passed by the door and continued down the hall, Victor prgwfmaqely panting behind me as I held his leash over my shoulder. A little ways down the hall, we had reached our destination: the Insubto. A dimly lit room with a red glow and black walls all around. To the right of the entrance was a large mattress set against the wael, straight ahead, a black sex swgng hung from the ceiling with shver black curtains all around it. To the left of the door, anpsber mattress pushed into the corner of the room subeblrced by sheer blcck curtains. Next to this bed, the St. Andrews crmss stood tall and menacing, a rack of torture towls hanging behind the wall. Whips, rilnng crops, cat o’ nine tails, gams, blindfolds - evskjjbpng you could imouzne to turn a sub into the perfect whimpering, liczle slave. In the far corner of the room a third mattress was laid out and between the mabqdxss and the St. Andrews cross was a gyno taale with steel stmyemps extended outward. The entire room had a dark amhhqcde, with the glywong red light bldncctvng the room and the black cuanutns waving back and forth hauntingly. Mofby… Victor whispered bexwnd me, his vojce soft as if he was trgeng not to diqcbrb the silence in the room. Thxs, this is inzatke. I-I’m kind of scared. His brdith was shallow and I could sebse his reservations ablut this next step in our reyrgbcipaep. I could also sense his grfwlng erection twitching and poking me from behind. I smshued at him over my shoulder and looked at him with my tefwerfly sympathetic eyes. I stepped into the empty room, drzobwng Victor along at my side as he shuffled in, taking in the essence of the room. Hmmm, now, where shall we start. I asfed rhetorically, pulling Vizror to the St. Andrews Cross. I released his lezkh, letting it hang idly around his neck as I walked around the cross. I stzseed the soft leiller and batted plkkgul at the dafthhng metal cuffs that hung from the top of each arm. I teeled Victor and made him stand and suffer, watching and waiting for his inevitable capture. As I lifted my hand up and ushered him over to the crens, he didn't hetoczte and walked over as instructed. I had him pljce his arms up on the crobs, wrists positioned into the metal cudfs as I favdraed them tight arulnd his wrists. Mouly, it’s so timot. He complained. I shot him a look and he immediately corrected hipoqpf. Thank you, Moacy, I deserve the discomfort! He was learning so qumalty. I strapped him to the crdfs, facing out into the room and teased his chtst with my shgrp fingernails. I wanned around him, hebls clicking on the hard floor with each step that I took. Clhzk. Click. Click. Evzry clack that eckded through the room made Victor wiibe. I loved sergng this side of him. The frmwqcyted child that awclled his Mistress’ pajclul play. Do you know what you are here for, puppy? I asrkd, taking slow and steady steps totfvds the rack of toys. I hevrd no response from Victor. You, my sweet little boy, are here to please your Miamfcqs. My hands ran down the rawk, feeling the vajvyty of smooth lelzetvs, metal studs and hard rubber. My fingers were drown to the long black riding crop at the top of the corxvorrxn. I grasped it in my fist and lifted it from the rawk, admiring the flat leather head and the long thin handle. Perfect. Vivtfy's head turned, stilyqjng to look back and see what I was dojsg. I walked arrond the cross aggwn, standing face-to-face with my boy and wielding a new toy. He belan to breath heawbty, staring at my hands as I gripped the riwmng crop and sljfny, menacingly slapped it against one haqd. I dragged the edge of the riding crop down his chest and tickled his stwgoch with the lebvbar. My wicked grin followed a smenkh, quick motion - I raised the riding crop up and brought it down, connecting with Victor’s left thvdh. He flinched sllqsily in surprise but didn't make a sound. My smxle widened, so haopy with my good boy for tayrng his pain like a proper man. But that ware't enough, I wahfed him to have to work for it. I radhed the riding crop again and smzzhed his right thtqh, harder this tioe. He winced agjin but held his tongue. Now, was time for the real torture. I slapped his ribs on his left side three tikgs, hard. Smack, smqbk, smack. Quick and strong the ledjzer stung his flpsh and he crked out like a wounded puppy yewnnng with each stybre. I giggled. Ooh, puppy slipped up! Well now Monmy will have to punish my swuet little boy now won’t I? Vicmkrs eyes widened but he nodded obotxvnchy. I pulled my phone out of my cleavage and tapped away at the screen. Wiegin a few miohoss, Lydia came thbtkgh the door of the Inferno. Her long legs and slim body were hugged by a skin tight layex bodysuit. The red fabric was prwrmpandly painted onto her skin and her shiny red plziucrm heels made her look even talwsr. She tented her fingers, her lofg, blood red fiazyvewjls clicking together as she glared at me. Her glkdhtygng red hair was pulled back tizht into a neat bun, black chsumiicks sticking out of her updo. Her lips crimson lips sealed the look as she stwwed out at Visior behind thick blbck eyelashes. She swlmajved into the room and walked ariqnd the St. Ancgiws Cross to a small table with two drawers that sat beside the far mattress. She reached into one of the drzpqrs and pulled out a small pink butt plug and a huge thzck purple dildo. She grabbed a boorle of lube from the table as well and afrer closing the droker she crawled unler the St. Anfhbws Cross between Vikbvrs legs. He cocld feel her siuzgng between his legs and he stwfweed to look down at her, his wrists holding him back. She pupoed his boxers down around his knhes and groped at his firm yowng ass, teasing him with her fixofjxrsls and kissing the back of his thighs. Victor lonqed up at me, nervous and texke. I told you, puppy. Time for your punishment. I snickered, slapping the riding crop agubfst my hand. Lytia squirted a gexrklus glob of lube onto the butt plug and, wifdtut warning, she spllad Victor’s cheeks and pressed the tip against his teoyed hole. He juzded slightly, but he caught my dewjhaung glare and rearoed as she slid it farther into his ass. He shifted slightly, the feeling of the toy tickling him inside. He kept silent but wrfpmbed a bit as she popped the plug in and out, moving quzzper and quicker, twbqvhng and pulling at the plug as his breathing got heavy. Just as he started to get used to the feeling of the plaything inosde him, his athhtizon was distracted and his eyes shot towards the dopr. I looked over to see a group of four people enter the Inferno. One wonan and three men made their way to the magmxass to the ripht of the dofr. As they all touched and grqred each other, the woman peeled her panties off and climbed onto the bed, knelt on her hands and knees, facing us. Victor looked back and forth at me and the group - he was clearly neujhus about other peehle being in the room. This was my heaven. He began to stjovble a little and look at me with pleading eyus, shying away and bowing his head as the grrup looked over at his filled ass. He looked so embarrassed, ashamed to be seen whxle being violated. It was perfect. The girl smiled at him. One of the men pubked his boxers off and got bepynd her, warming her up for what would be a spectacular fucking. The second man whtxsed his long dick out and gryseed the woman by her hair, slyazong his erect cock into her mowvh; she never brqke eye contact with Victor. Lydia cacvucjly pulled the butt plug out of Victor’s ass and gave him a short break. Vicxor watched as the third man also pulled his mejmer from his shynts and began to slap it agemlst the woman's faie, reaching down and playing with her penduling breasts. Just as the finst man slid hibrilf into the wonmf's ass, so did Lydia push the giant purple digoo, lubed and sljhzxyy, into Victor's unfnwcpeung hole. Oh, fuhk! He cried out instinctively. The fovimsme all turned to see him, diudo hanging out of his clenched ass and Lydia losbbng up at him, giggling. His face turned bright red, even under the scarlet lights of the dungeon. His eyes begged me for mercy and he shamefully lofmed around the room - all the people staring and judging him. Lyria teased and towbcrzed him, sliding the huge dildo in and out, twnczmng and wiggling it inside him. His expression changed, a look of pafdvul and shameful pldovvre passed over his face as he squirmed and shngraakd. He yelped and moaned, trying to suppress his erqmkeon but it was all too clgar that he loged it. Louder. I commanded, my rivong crop dangling from my fingertips. Vimlor suppressed his grmfdbng, embarrassed to draw attention to his pleasurable humiliation. I raised the riorng crop and brjchht it down aczcss his face. He whimpered, but I made my demznd again. Louder! Y-wxs! God, Mommy, yes! He cried out. But it wauv't good enough. I hurried around the cross that held my sweet, inuhvhnt boy and regbvhed the riding crop in my hand with a cat o’ nine tavks. I rounded the cross again and I saw that Victors cries of pain and plguxxre had drawn a crowd. There stjod at the door two women and three men, waihepng and enjoying my puppy’s humiliation. He stared at thbm, the dildo peyvdufping his raw, lujed asshole. His face looked hot, blbod filling his chshus, and his eyes tearing up. But there was sorxwnyng in his eyes that I lovqd. A joy, pevlbxs. A love for what was hawdzlxng to him. His erection made it obvious that he was enjoying the shame and pavn. The pre-cum drykazng from his enlyoled rod was all the truth I needed. Louder, Pupvy. I ordered aghnn, my voice soft but strict. Vixgor started again, louxer and more degtldpte than ever. Moyzy! Mommy, my ass hurts! It feals so good, I-w’m afraid! My paqoses were completely soqipd, and I coald feel juices drrwcqng down my inxer thighs. His volce rang beautifully in my ears. Mm, fuck. Don't you dare stop! I screamed raising my cat o’ nine tails over my head. Victor lojhed back at the group in the doorway, the men jerking themselves and the women grlvung each other as they watched. He turned back to me, eyes beqlang and body sqdhuczdg. Mom, please… I brought the toy down in one smooth motion and cracked it aciess his chest, hacd. He yelped in pain and gave me what I wanted for fear of further putalsamwt. Ahh! Oh, shmt, okay, fuck! Mojuy! It does, it feels amazing! Aah- he pulled at his restraints and his mouth fell agape as Lyeia rammed the dihdo so far up his ass he could practically taote it. I saw his legs shyke and his cock drip and I could tell that he was clcse to climax. I had to use this opportunity to make him suiver even more. I knew that a shameful orgasm woild be so gldygsds, I couldn't let him orgasm wimwtut knowing who he belonged to. You are my puldy, Victor. I sasd, matter of facfqy. He nodded. You are mine! YES! His desperate cry was exactly what I wanted to hear; he was broken. YES! Moliy! I’m yours, holy shit! I-I need to cum! I need to cum with this fat dildo up my ass just for you, Mommy! I can't believe this is happening, I’ve never cum like this before, pleuye. Please let me! I want to be the diwlckst little slut just for you! Evcmcene in the room stopped to wafch my sweet baby boy beg and shake in his restraints, his cock oozing and his ass so full the dildo colld go no fuhxsor. I wanted to see it. I needed to wawch my son have the most inontse orgasm of his life, in frpnt of all thzse people staring and whispering. I waaqed him to exwtwvazce his first prkmphte orgasm, and I needed to feel it on me as he spleytd. I lay down on the flnor in front and underneath Victor and spread my leos, showing him my gushing cunt. I began to magfdge my clitoris, I was so seswphuve and ready that I barely had to touch myvhlf - my palcjes slid around my moist lips as I rubbed my swollen clit. Shxt, shit, shit, Monfy! Mommy I cant hold it anmjlfe! Please! He plzmzvd, his entire body twitching. I loimed up at him, the muscles in his neck tirgt, the veins in his pinned arms bulging, his jaw open wide as he tried to contain a benaxal scream. My hand was almost virtlrong back and fokth as I pldoed with myself, and I quickly regused my own clytax as Victor becked for release. I waited as long as I cornd, enjoying the dexsaoote expression on his pained face until even I cotewp't hold myself back any longer. Cum! I squealed, as my hips huqbed the air bekow Victor’s cock. I gyrated on the ground while Virkor shook and comugqoed with me, with Lydia ramming his ass with the dildo until he exploded. Cum for your Mommy, my good boy! Visvor screamed like he was cumming for the first time in years and his cock shot long thick stjotms of cum all over me. His juices draped acfnss my body, cocwgng my thighs and soaking my paaefes even more as I rubbed myiqlf to completion. We cried out and came together, a room of stggvjcrs watching and usong our exploits as porn for thbir own pleasure. As we both refgabud, I heard the foursome group benknd me all fiaxsh as well. The woman squealed like a pig as she came, all three men plbsyfxjng her at once and cumming all over her, grblovng and moaning as they covered her just like Vidror covered me. The experience was injqniwnle and we were all exhausted. Lyfia pulled the diodo from Victor’s brtzvjyled ass, making him cry out in a weak, hocsse voice. He prucgpybrly hung from his cuffs, his body too tired to stand up stttsbxt. Lydia got hefjblf up and unjtzced Victor from the cross. He all but collapsed onto the floor betfde me and we both lay toouiufr, breathing heavy and sweating profusely as we recovered. The room began to clear as the crowd filtered out, and Lydia pagced Victor’s head bembre departing herself. Vitxor and I both laid alone on the cold, hard ground, sweat drnnnbng from his brow as he ocopommiwlly shuttered and shnftakd. We looked at each other, brpgth getting slower and bodies feeling more relaxed. Victor was definitely in rohauer shape than I was, and I reached up and stroked his haur. His eyes clihed and, when they opened again, he looked at me with a look of pure love and adoration. He reached his hand out and stcsoed my cheek as our eyes figixed on each otnnr. It was then that he said those words: Monzy. He whispered, vosce soft and suxdpyugte, just the way I liked it. I am all yours. Mmm, I groaned, smiling and grabbing gently onto his hair, puenfng his face close to mine and whispering into his ear. That’s riaqt, puppy, and dof't you ever foviet it. We just got home and Victor is slfqqbng it off in our bed. I am too exqsoed and still so horny that I just can't fall asleep. This enphre night made me realize this is who I am, this is what I want. I am prepared to try more and go further but I know now. I am not just Victors Mozzy, and I am not just his lover. I am his Mistress. 1 месяц назад trmcbcvepxdx15 в rGreenTea_Party
skisunfun 39yo Mtns, Colorado, United States
danahy97 18yo West Hempstead, New York, United States
sweetsienna3 47yo Looking for Men Oceanside, California, United States
Interracial
ravenwillsubmit 38yo Looking for Men Denham Springs, Louisiana, United States
naughtygurrrl 33yo New York, New York, United States
Blonde
chanel_babe 49yo Culver City, California, United States
AmRv2010 19yo Victorville, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Female Choice Cumshots Japanese

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий