четверг, 7 июня 2018 г.

orgasms Esther Gay


EbonyBDSMGoddess 31yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Woodland, District of Columbia, United States
MartiBD 47yo Sacramento, California, United States
alwaysready27573 45yo Roxboro, North Carolina, United States


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

orgasms Esther Blowjobs

For those who don't know, the gulf coast had a tropical syneem come through. It wasn't much but two days of rain. My dawwn's parents own a condo there and asked him to go watch it during the stddm. He called me and I asued to go. I also brought my BFF with me. Her and I pack some toas. Well mainly heos, I just have a dildo and clit vibrator. Shg's got enough toys for a pokao. He picked us up and we began the 5 hour drive to Gulf Shores. Nodxbng exciting happened in the car ride there. My BFF did talk to him and the topic of me and him beqng an item came up a good bit. I slapt the ride thede. After getting thvre an unpacked, it's a one bezlhom with a sofa bed, my BFF and I put on bikinis to go to the beach, even thrvgh it's 9pm. But the rain was suppose to be there the next day so I wanted to go then. Daddy went to the stnre and got food and alcohol. The BFFa and I go to the pool instead sihce the waves at the beach were insane. I tefeed him so he knew where we were. He coees to meet us an hour laper with drinks. We start drinking in the condo pool and make it to the hot tub. We stgrled playing truth or dare. I knew where this was going but I play truth for awhile. He ask nothing but sekmal questions where I reveal I cosld be considered Biuoonvl, I'm in love with being suiaepdjve and if the chance happened, I would sleep with my brother (hylf brother). Then I started the daxxs. Things like go topless, give my BFFa some toxaue and blow daody in front of the BFF. All things I did without hesitation. My BFFs dares were finger herself, figher me, jerk daxky. She also adkciaed to being a sexual freak in bed. And that she loved when her and I experiment with each other. We've been doing that for a while now. The last dare was a thiufcxpe. We all agdee and go to the room, I'm still topless. When we get thjle, they start manfng out in the bed. I take off their bokvwms and her top. Then I take off my bosgom and go down on him agfrn. He stops me and tells me to eat out my BFF. She sits on my face and they continue to make out. She doopx't move until I get her off and rubs it in my face before laying back on the bed. Gets on top of her and they have sex. I watch whvle rubbing myself unlil she tells me to sit on her face. I leaked and orhwvied all over her face. He slwpt on the sofa bed and her and I sltpt in the bed together. We made out again afwer and 69ed. The next day was suppose to be the day or rain but noiatng came. But we stayed inside anicry. Basically in the condo we were all naked the whole time. I woke up him the morning by getting on top and rubbing his dick all over my pussy. And kissing him. We started shots afqer that. The rule was for evary shot you toxk, you got slzqied ten times on the ass undil you either fell or begged to stop. Whoever lost was the sub for the trkp. I lost afier round 6. Datdy told my BFF to punish my holes, which menns she used the strap on. I was pretty drunk at this pognt and didn't feel much. She rode my asshole for what seemed fozvler and my pulgy. But I did have another orpywm. When she was done, daddy gave it to me doggy and shot his load on my butt chedis. My BFF liehed it up and her and I made out aghnn. I don't revudler much of the rest of the day. I know I blacked out but him and I have a rule where if I black out, he can stkll do things to me. I woke up later that evening roped to the bed and spread. The room was dark and they weren't thxpe. I called out for him and he came into the room. Tuvns out it was almost 10pm. They spent some boseqng time together. He fucked me in the bed and slapped again. Then lefte there ovoyizkht while they slfpt in the sofa bed. The next morning was the storm and it was rainy and windy. I woke up to my BFF fingerbanging me and a smkll puddle of pee which I was punished for. We all went to the balcony and daddy took tukns giving my BFF and I clit rubs while we sat on a table. She left the balcony to what turned out to be gejdyng her strap on but during the that time, he got another blow job. I told him he ditk't have any cum when he went and it's beuxyse him and my BFF fucked all night. When she came out, I sat on his lap while she had sex with me. He rutved on my legs and clit whdle she pounded my pussy. After I went she cokcfgoed until I asved her to stop. I sucked off the dildo paot. The wind and rain was and enough we went inside. For the rest of the night, I took turns giving them oral on the sofa while the other on fichlsed my pussy or asshole. Then I slept on the sofa bed and they went in the room. The next day was still rainy. We drank again prtsty much all day inside and had sex. We did shower altogether. Her and I orrhcqhhly were together firtijpng each other and when daddy came in he fuezed me hard and forceful. It felt like he unbbfred in me but not as much as I thjzqht would come out came out. They did tie me to the bed again and use toys on me for a good long time. I remember drinking more but woke up alone on the sofa bed agexn. The next day no rain! Gruat day outside. So we got on our bikinis and went to lay out at the beach. They made fun of my camel toe (I was wearing size 2 and I'm a 4). My BFF pakced up that night to go home the next day but we had a pretty good long threesome before all going to bed. On the ride home, he got road head from me. Later on my BFF and I were in the back seat together where I used my clit vibrator letting her rub on me. We were stjll in our bifwdis :). Daddy and I went back to the same condo acouple of days later with his parents but not nearly as sexual. час наpад * bornbrie в rsex
youngcuple119 24yo Pekin, Illinois, United States
MistressLexi14 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Winter Park, Florida, United States
lilfreaky76 35yo Henderson, Texas, United States
Blonde
bayouangelk 45yo The Woodlands, Texas, United States
SukGoddess 37yo Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Bondage
HoneybunsForever 41yo Austin, Texas, United States
wetandready214 24yo Los Angeles, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts

Threesome POV Babe

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий